.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A Faerie's Farthing

Flitting through the internets looking for sparkly bits. All content mine and not to be reproduced without permission.

Name:
Location: All Material Copyrighted, United States

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Anti-Alito Brigade For Justice, Day 11!

Anti-Alito Brigade For Justice, Day 11!

Today's letter on Alito is good stuff:

Dear Senator:

I am writing today to express my displeasure with the nomination of Samuel Alito to the Supreme Court of the United States. As I have reviewed Judge Alito's records of past rulings, it is apparent to me that he consistently puts the needs and interests of corporations over the rights of everyday workers in the United States. He has also shown blatant disrespect for the environment, again siding with business interests.


So is Boxer's petition demanding hearings on the domestic spying before we can address Alito's nomination. My prayers have been answered!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home