.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A Faerie's Farthing

Flitting through the internets looking for sparkly bits. All content mine and not to be reproduced without permission.

Name:
Location: All Material Copyrighted, United States

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I've Been Tagged

I've Been Tagged

Carnacki got me with this "5 Weird Habits" thing.

1. When I'm getting my morning coffee, I pour the cream first. The coffee is always as strong as it always is and, therefore, always needs the same amount of cream to be that perfect rich, creamy goodness that coffee is. Why dirty a spoon or use the disposable stirrers, yannow? I also couldn't, for the life of me, estimate how much cream that is, i.e., if someone asked how I liked my coffee, I would only be able to answer "add enough cream so that it matches that light brown sweater over there..."

2. When coughing or sneezing, I use the crook of my elbow instead of my hands to cover my mouth. I touch far fewer things with it...

3. I salt my ketchup, because, let's face it - salt never sticks to french fries unless they're straight out of the fryer.

4. I am very fond of zippered sweatshirts and always, always, always have safety pins attached to the zippers and usually a hair tie or two or three. *shrug*

5. I'm fascinated by random noises, the wackier the better. I will often try to mimic them without even realizing I'm doing it. Yes; this includes a few embarassing incidents where people thought I was making fun of them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carnacki said...

I'm right there with you on the sneezing and the ketchup. Thanks for playing.

OT, we had to turn on the comment moderation temporarily because we were hit by a dozen spam posts hawking a paranormal book cheesy even by the genre's standards.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Cedwyn said...

LOL

7:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I do the elbow-sneeze thing too. As for ketchup, I don't use it unless it is smothered with a generous pouring of tabasco over it.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Boyd Main said...

I do the milk-first thing too, but for different reasons. Coming from a tea-drinking background, I learned that if you add the boiling liquid to the cold one, the cold one doesn't scald. You can actually taste the burnt milk in tea if you add it last.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home